How to Install IT MIGHT GET LOUD Plugins (VST, VST3, & AAX)
How to install plugins from It Might Get Loud.
Plugins from IMGL do not currently have an installer. Instead, you drag the plugin files into the proper location. This method will be familiar to VST users, but may not be evident to Pro Tools users (AAX plugins).
In the video I will go over where you need to place the files so your plugins show up in your DAW.
In some DAW’s you may need to refresh your plugins list before the IMGL plugins show up.
IT MIGHT GET LOUD PLUGINS
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Avid\Audio\Plug-Ins
- Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support/Avid/Audio/Plug-Ins
- Windows – C:\Program Files\Steinberg\VSTPlugins
- Mac – Library/Audio/Plug-ins/VST
- Windows – C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3
- Mac – Library/Audio/Plug-ins/VST3